|Start Free Trial »|
Match.com is one of the most popular dating sites online, and they live up to its guarantee, “make love happen.” The truth is, the site has led more singles to more dates, relationships and marriages than any other dating site. It has the largest paid user base of any other dating site, in addition to an outstanding success rate for its users. Match.com launched in April of 1995 and has helped pioneer the online dating industry ever since.
49%* Males | 51% Females
|Match.com has more than 1.7 million paid members and tailors to heterosexual and gay singles.||Match.com’s 20 million visits a month help determine the site’s popularity. .||Match.com’s gender ratio is pretty evenly matched, with 49 percent of users being male and 51 percent being Female.|
- Those that don’t find that special someone by the first six months receive another six-month free subscription.
Ease of Use
While Match.com has a lot of features, it is still easy to navigate. Pages are self-explanatory, and Match.com has a useful help page, if a member needs extra help with the site.
The site also offers many search options so one can easily find potential matches based on the criteria that is most important to them. Options include keyword and tailor-made searching based upon qualities such as education, ethnicity, faith and height.
- Custom search allows you to browse by users who are are online now and in your area.
- You can also do a Reverse matching search, allows you to find people who are searching for someone with your qualities
- Singles that have similar answers in the “About My Match” section can be found using Mutual matching.
- Date Spark puts a unique twist on searching. You can suggest a date and see who responds, or you can respond to a user who suggested a date you are interested in going on
Match.com offers customer support by phone and email, unlike most online dating sites.
Pros and Cons
Pros of Match.com
- Large and varied user base
- Receive suggested matches daily
- Multiple forms of searching
- 6-month guarantee that you’ll find someone special
- Option to see who is online now
- Unique features including mobile dating and live chat
- Customer service by phone
Cons of Match.com
- May not always receive the Daily 5 matches
- Can be time consuming to search through all the choices, features and matches
Try Match.com Today
Are you ready for online dating? Start with Match.com, Now! Click to receive today’s offer: Start Free Trial »