|Start Free Trial »|
FirstMet.com (which was formerly AYI.com – Are You Interested?) is one of the largest online dating services, with more than 30 million installed users and over 3 million Facebook fans. What makes it unique is its well-rounded, completely integrated dating experience. FirstMet has a little bit of everything:a Facebook app, an iPhone app, an Android app, and a website. Each one makes it easy to meet singles by connecting them through mutual friends and interests, all for free.
42%* Males | 58% Females
|FirstMet.com has more than 12 million paid members and tailors to heterosexual and gay singles.||FirstMet.com’s 17 million visits a month help determine the site’s popularity. .||Match.com’s gender ratio is pretty evenly matched, with 42 percent of users being male and 58 percent being Female.|
- On Facebook, the FirstMet experience is almost exactly the same. Click on the app page, input your basic info, and hit “Meet My Matches.”
- The mobile app is where FirstMet really shines. The efficient matching system, minimalist profiles, and straightforward design are ideally suited to use on a smartphone.
EASE OF USE
The navigation system across the top of the screen in the FirstMet app is intuitive and easy to use. The first button, “Connections,” shows the same lists that can be found on the website and Facebook app (My Likes, Likes Me, Matches, etc). The second button leads to the FirstMet messaging system, and the third is a basic filtering system that can be used to narrow down your matches by location, age, and ethnicity. If you’re interested in more advanced features, you can also upgrade to a premium account from within the mobile app.
Users who sign into their accounts using the free iPhone or Android apps are immediately presented with FirstMet’s browsing system. A large photo fills most of the screen, with the “Yes” or “Skip” buttons below it.
PROS AND CONS
PROS OF FirstMet.com
- Registration is 100% free and, unlike many other free dating sites, there are no ads on FirstMet.com for premium members
- FirstMet is very easy to use. Even the technologically challenged will have no problems navigating its simple user interface
- Users who appreciate having options will enjoy that they can use FirstMet in several different contexts:website, Facebook, mobile apps
- 25 million Facebook-connected members
CONS OF FirstMet.com
- Initial sign up is limited depending on which platform is used. Members can only choose male or female under the “Seeking” section on the website. On Facebook and the mobile apps, “Both” is also an option
- Profiles are limited. FirstMet covers a lot of information about what users enjoy doing, but doesn’t offer opportunities for users to introduce themselves in depth or discuss what they’re looking for in a partner
- Communication is limited without a paid subscription
THE BOTTOM LINE
TRY FirstMet.com TODAY
Are you ready for online dating? Start with FIRSTMET.COM, Now! Click to receive today’s offer: Start Free Trial »